Minimum order is $200. A $10.00 or 10% (whichever is greater) Service Charge will be added to orders under $200.
For all orders submitted from classicandco.com, a Classic’s Member will contact the customer via phone or email for confirmation of the order availability and payment within 48 hours.
A 30% deposit on Back order or a 50% deposit on Special Order is required to process. Back Order/ Special Order may take 4 – 8 weeks to fulfill. No refund will be made after order is finalized. Forfeited deposit may not be used toward current or future reduced purchases.
Request for returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
Clearance/Sales items are final sale; no returns, exchange nor refund. If insisted, there will be a 30% handling/restocking fee.
All claims for defective items must email email@example.com within 7 days after receipt of goods. Defective items will be exchanged for the exact same item, if the item is out of stock, the appropriate dollar amount will be credited to your Classic & Co’s account on file.
All merchandise returned, must be in its original packaging, new, and unused. If return/exchange merchandise has been used, the merchandise will be refused. No returns/exchanges will be accepted without RA #. Return/exchange items must be returned in a Box, not an envelope via a delivery carrier that can trace the shipment; all shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Classic & Co is not responsible for any returns that are damaged or lost in transit.
The defective merchandise will then be replaced or repaired at our discretion. Any repairs will take up to 2-4 months/more to complete depends on Factory production.
We accept Company Checks, Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, Visa, Master Card and American Express.
Company Checks: Credit approval and bank references are required. All checks will require clearance of funds. Please allow ten (10) banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before the order is processed. For every delinquent check, there will be a $25 fine.
Credit Cards: There will be a 3% Surcharge/Convenience fee.
All orders are shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air. UPS does not deliver to PO Box. Customer shall pay the cost of shipping on all orders. Insurance is required on all shipments for the full value of the order. Classic & Co. is not responsible for any shipments that are damaged or lost in transit. Adult signature is required for shipping to a Residential address. A Waiver maybe requested to modify any of these shipping conditions by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Classic & Co. is unable to offer price adjustments and we reserve the right to make any correction(s) due to billing or typographical error(s).
*Policies and Terms are subject to change without notice*
Treat your silver well, care for it properly and it will reward you with a long life and a lustrous look.
Here’s how to care for your Silver and Simulated Diamonds (CZ) jewelry:
- Treat jewelry settings gently.
- Don’t do rough and tumble activities while wearing your jewelry. Prevent stones from hitting on any hard surface or on each other.
- Don’t expose your jewelry to harsh chemicals, chlorinated water, or abrasive surfaces.
- Store your silver with fine jewelry. Do not store with costume jewelry, because costume jewelry release chemical which will cause our merchandise to change color.
- If you feel your piece’s plating becomes dull you may use silver jewelry cleaner with no ammonia. This solution will quickly bring your piece alive again.
To Attach and Release a Bracelet or Necklace:
- To attach a bracelet/necklace: insert the flat tongue part flat in to the opening. Do not squeeze either side to force it in.
- To release a bracelet/necklace: must unlock safety lock first and then press down on the elevated catch to release and unlock bracelet/necklace. Do not force lock to open without releasing it.